Financial Accountant - FTSE
Investigo are partnering a FTSE listed Tech company to recruit a newly created Financial Accountant role. This would be the ideal move from audit.
Our client has recently gone through a major transformation, creating additional needs within the finance team. This financial accountant role is unique, as not only using your technical knowledge, but giving your first exposure to business partnering.
- Taking full ownership of our Group reporting month end and year end process. Review all entity data loaded by Financial accountant from SAP into HFM, finalise clearing of validations and preparation of monthly Group reporting for review by Senior Management.
- Support Senior Finance Manager in year-end Group reporting submission.
- Managing the overall integrity of the Legal entity ledgers to confirm compliance with IFRS and Finance Policy Memorandum.
- Own the end to end Payroll process. Complete the monthly Payroll reconciliations, investigate and follow-up variances and partner with HR Payroll to improve accuracy and efficiency of Payroll accounting process.
- Business partnering with various departments including HR and Payroll.
- Drive automation of the Order book.
- Assist in compiling necessary audit evidence and accounts for UK and International Statutory Audits.
- Ownership/Involvement in Process Improvement Projects.
- Supporting the Financial Control and Accounting team with other tasks as required.
Looking for the following:
- ACCA/ACA qualified and audit experience.
- Good knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Experience of SAP and HFM is desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive approach with organisation skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and strive for delivery excellence. Able to generate new ideas to improve efficiency and optimisation of work.
- A flexible approach that allows for working in other areas within the organisation.
Apply for Financial Accountant - FTSE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly