Statutory Accountant, International Law firm
We are recruiting a Statutory Accountant for an International Law firm on a 12 month contract. You will be a key contributor in the shift in reporting from UK GAAP (FRS 102) to IFRS that will be needed as my client looks to IPO.
- Assist in preparing the annual accounts under IFRS.
- Identifying and managing any changes to the firm’s current accounting policies.
- Liaising with the firm’s Auditors and external advisors.
- Preparing budgets, forecasts and cashflows.
- Improving systems, processes and reporting methods, specifically developing the controls framework.
- Providing technical advice / guidance as required.
- Qualified (ACA/ACCA) from a practice background.
- Previous exposure to the professional services sector where you have prepared Annual Accounts under IFRS.
- A strong working knowledge of UK and International reporting standards.