Brewster Partners Accountancy & Finance are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to join our client, a rapidly expanding organisation in North East Lincolnshire. Centrally based with modern spacious offices, the company is within easy reach from Grimsby, Scunthorpe and the M180 / A18 / A46.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of management accounts
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Variance analysis
- Reporting findings to Stakeholder level to aid decision making
- Production of financial and statutory accounts
- Maintenance of the fixed asset
- Acting as the point of contact with auditors, providing information as required and
- Coaching more junior team members on a day-to-day basis.
- Qualified finance professional (CIMA / ACA / ACCA)
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced IT skills - particularly in Excel
- A pro-active team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A competitive annual salary
- Strong benefits package
- Generous annual leave
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at Brewster Partners for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.