Regulatory Reporting Manager
Marks Sattin UK are working with a leading financial services business in the North Birmingham area to recruit a Regulatory Reporting Manager.
The key purpose of this role is to lead the Regulatory Reporting team in the preparation and submission of all local relevant regulatory reporting within the Group and to utilise skill sets to realise opportunities in the wider group reporting function. The successful candidate will support, develop and implement regulatory changes and enhancements of management information in the regulatory reporting function within the Group.
- The primary focus is to lead the preparation and review of regulatory returns to the PRA and BoE on a monthly and quarterly basis including COREP under CRDIV. The role will initially focus on reporting of local returns and submissions to group returns to evolve into embedding the concept of one team across sites to meet all Group and entities regulatory returns in a timely manner.
- Where returns are submitted on behalf of other departments via regulatory reporting portals ensure sign off of information from operational departments responsible for the data along output reviews within the regulatory team prior to submission.
- Maximising the capabilities of off-shore and on-shore finance and regulatory reporting teams.
- Building effective relationships with internal teams across locations and external including auditors.
- Being a subject matter expert drive forward project work relating to regulatory developments, notably Internal Rating Based (IRB) project,
- Leading on responses to regulatory Thematic Reviews, as and when required.
- Accounting qualifications (i. ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Knowledge of Basel 3 / CRD IV including COREP and BoE reporting is essential and IRB is highly desirable
- Detailed knowledge of accounting concepts for retail banking and impacts on regulatory reporting is essential
- Previous experience of line management is essential
- Experience of analysing transactions / products for regulatory capital and liquidity reporting requirements is desirable
In return, our client offers a competitive base salary along with excellent benefits which include a discretionary bonus of up to 15%, 28 days annual leave, pension, life assurance, private medical as well as many more.