Audit Semi-Senior Rugby
The role of Audit Semi-Senior involves working within the accounts and audit team to ensure timely and accurate delivery of audit, accounting and taxation services. You will report to the managers and some partners, but must be comfortable with autonomous working.
Fast growing accountancy practice based in Rugby, recruiting for an Audit Semi-Senior on account of natural growth. They have a modern view on work-life balance, with a great friendly culture.
- Take accountability for working towards agreed budgets and meeting deadlines.
- Close liaison with clients, and other stakeholders, often direct contact at Partner level.
- Carry out audit /accounts and related assignments.
- Involvement in planning of assignments.
- Preparation of accounts of companies, groups of companies, partnerships and LLP's
- Minimum AAT qualified with at least 1 years practice experience
- Audit experience preferred, but desire to improve Audit skills also welcomed
- Familiar with Cloud Accounting software
- Comfortable with autonomous working
- Eager to develop and progress
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Leave
- Free Parking
- Full Study Package