Due to recent growth, a global marketing agency is looking to hire a Finance Analyst for its expanding finance team in Central London. They are searching for a newly qualified Analyst to report into the Commercial Director. This full-time, permanent position will suit someone who is naturally inquisitive, proactive and good at problem solving.
Core responsibilities of the Finance Analyst will include:
- Meeting with clients’ leads to understand their challenges.
- Conducting monthly revenue meetings with account directors/managers to determine revenue to be recognised each month for specific clients/ products, billings and WIP management.
- Ensuring that all relevant substantiation is present to revenue recognition (approved Scopes of Work, POs, email trails, etc.)
- Working closely with key client leads to ensure that jobs and campaigns are worked to budget.
- Contribution and client profitability analysis for major regional clients.
- Assisting in the preparation of profit and loss analysis for departments and fee cost estimation based on client rates.
The ideal Financial Analyst will fit the below requirements:
- Must be fully qualified.
- Has the ability to build strong relationships across the business.
- Strong at multitasking.
- Agency experience is preferable.
In return, you will be offered:
- £45,000 - £55,000 per annum.
- Life assurance.
- Health insurance.
- Private medical.
- Pension (5% matching).
If you would like to find out more about this Finance Analyst position, please submit your application today.
Apply for Finance Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly