Group FP&A Analyst
Handicare Group | Group FP&A Analyst | Kingswinford, West Midlands| £45,000 - £55,000 + Bonus (20% of salary OTE) + Benefits (Pension, Life assurance – 3x salary & BHTA cover) | Manufacturing / Retail / Technology
Handicare, a provider of lifting solutions which increase the independence of physically challenged or elderly people, is a genuine Midlands success story that now boasts a client and customer base that is on a global scale.
From humble beginnings, the business now has manufacturing bases in the UK, Holland and China from which it services customers in nearly every continent in the world and employs around 1,000 people.
Having successfully listed onto the Swedish stock exchange in 2017, the business was acquired in 2021 by Canadian accessibility corporation, Savaria.
As a result of this hugely synergistic transaction, the group finance team for Handicare is moving from Stockholm in Sweden to the West Midlands, UK.
Consequently, The Board of Handicare has retained SF Recruitment to recruit three new roles into the newly created group finance team based in Kingswinford, one of which is the Group FP&A Analyst.
The Group FP&A Analyst will report directly into the VP of Finance and will be accountable for building one harmonised way of reporting within the organisation.
Working in close collaboration with Group Finance and the local Handicare Finance teams as a key support. Ensuring that reporting and analysis are done in an effective and efficient way to reduce the time spent on low-value activities, such as manual report compilation.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist Group FD in supporting local controllers and Finance leads to ensure accurate and timely reporting of Handicare monthly and quarterly results into Group Finance
- Analysing current and past financial data and performance
- Understanding business functions and teams to apply context to this data
- Identifying trends in financial performance and providing recommendations for improvement
- Preparing reports and projections based on this analysis
- Sharing daily, monthly, quarterly reports and presentations
- Coordinating with other members of the finance team to review financial information and forecasts
- Providing financial models and forecasting
- Drive roadmap of effective and efficient reporting and forecasting
- Drive roadmap for implementation of standard KPI follow up, daily, weekly, monthly
- Assist Handicare local controllers with reports as needed
- Ad hoc projects as required
The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Accountant however candidates qualified by experience or exam finalists will also be given equal consideration. This role will require an individual who will take a collaborative approach entwined with a proactive mentality and the ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels.
- Able to build constructive relationships with colleagues to ensure a good level of support
- Strong attention to detail, ensuring work produced is always accurate
- Good level of presentation skills
- Well-developed skills in Microsoft Office including advanced Excel
- Power BI experience and knowledge
- Strong commercial awareness gained through a career in Finance or related commercial roles
- Ability to translate financial information and engage with stakeholders in a way that generates understanding and action
- Experience of working with finance teams in a commercial (for profit) organisation
- Previous experience of implementing ERP systems (experience of MS Dynamics 365)
- Creating Dashboards with embedded Power BI into MS Dynamics 365
- Previous experience of working in a consumer driven product manufacturing environment
For more information on the role or to apply with your CV to our retained consultant Bilal Sheikh, please click the apply button below. Please note any direct or 3rd party CVs will be forwarded to SF Recruitment.
Apply for Group FP&A Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly