Management Accountant - part time
Management Accountant - part time (happy to consider 3, 4 or 5 days per week)
We are helping to appoint a new, well experienced Management Accountant into a lively, innovative and unique business in Leeds.
The business has an office base in Leeds however, they are happy to offer a mix of office and home based working so there's no need to commute every day if you don't want to.
In the role you will:
- Report into the Finance Director who heads up the overall team
- Work closely with our small but experienced Finance team of 4/5
- Oversee financial activities within both subsidiaries
- Produce timely management accounts and have experience of both the producing and reviewing stages.
- Be involved in producing statutory accounts
- Support other operational teams in accessing financial information.
In order to be considered, you will be either be fully qualified or qualified by experience and have strong previous experience in a management accounting role. You will also be keen to work as part of a small team in a hands on position and be looking for a long term position.
If you feel you may have the relevant experience and are looking for something part time or flexible hours that will allow you to work from home as and when needed please apply ASAP.