A leader in the private education space is recruiting for a Finance Manager on an initial 12 month contract. This is a fantastic role giving you ownership and lead on the fastest growing entity within the organisation.
As the Finance Manager, you will be:
- Responsible for the production of management accounts on a monthly basis along with variance analysis and commentary
- Preparing budgets and forecasts along with the entity MD, Group FC and Group FD
- Managing the processing of all transactions within the business unit including both sales and purchase ledger
- Reporting results to the Group FC, whilst also business partnering with the MD to provide analysis around performance
- Reviewing financial and operational performance against KPIs
- Overseeing one direct report
The successful candidate will be ACCA/CIMA or ACA qualified. Prior experience in a partnerships setting is highly desirable. Apply ASAP to ensure you are considered for this Finance Manager role.