Accounting Services Manager
£37,000 to £42,000 plus Benefits
Nottingham, East Midlands
Can you motivate, develop and guide a team? have the experience to prove it?
Then this could be perfect for you, as Accounting Services Manager you would have ownership of the accounts receivable and payable teams. You must be an enthusiastic leader to ensure the best possible work-ethic and support your team through times of change as the business continuously grows.
Some of your duties will include:
- Management of a medium sized accounts team.
- Providing weekly reports for aged accounts, omitted data and balance information.
- Weekly reviews with management to understand and resolve any issues.
- Liaise with finance teams across different sites in the business.
- Standardise processes and drive improvements.
- Ensure effective workload management with constant change of demands.
- Liaise with management for payment queries.
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required.
You should have achieved or have the abilities within:
- ACA / ACCA / ACMA / CIMA / PQ / AAT / QBE
- A proven team leader with excellent communication skills.
Sounds like the perfect opportunity? Please get in touch by phone, emailing your CV quoting our job reference NG939137 or applying online!
0115 9061 222
All contact details can be found via our website.