Director of FP&A
My client, a well known pharma company are looking for a Director of FP&A to join their team on an interim basis. The FP&A Director is responsible for leading financial planning and analysis, supporting executive management, anticipating business needs, and driving good decision making through sound financial & commercial analysis
- Consolidate financial information for MGPS, produce monthly management presentations and analysis in a timely manner.
- Lead the financial planning process and produce comprehensive management reports & analysis as well as ensuring the integrity of the financial reporting of the various sourcing organisations
- Lead and develop a team of 5 finance professionals.
- Liaise & work with an extensive network of finance teams
- Develop relationships and provide strategic support to internal and external business partners
- Create and maintain complex financial models to support business decisions
- Business partner with key executives in the preparation and analysis of cross functional strategic initiatives and project work
The ideal candidate would have:
- Fully Qualified Accountant with 10 years + experience in a similar role
- A strong, demonstrable commercial acumen is essential
- Ability to operate in a complex organization and manage multiple stakeholders
- Strong analytical background, organized and autonomous
- Expertise in business analysis and financial models
- Strategic, innovative, proactive thinker with a desire to work in a changing environment.
Apply for Director of FP&A
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly