Senior Accounts Assistant - Real Estate
Senior Accounts Assistant - Residential Real Estate. Our Client is an established and leading global investor / asset manager within residential real estate. They have a proven track-record of identifying unique opportunities and building scalable enterprises based on expertise and long-term business partner relationships. They have instructed us on a brand-new hire to join their most recent, rapidly growing venture within PRS housing. The role will report into the Senior Management Accountant and take active part in development and implementation of key finance functions and the reporting process.
The Role, as the Senior Property Accounts Assistant, your duties will include (but will not be limited to) the following:
- Supporting the Senior Management Accountant in the development and implementation of accounting systems.
- Sole responsibility over the AP function within the property management and Sage systems' purchase ledgers.
- Implementing a paperless invoice approval system.
- Carrying out CIS reporting and associated administration.
- Overseeing and assessing company revenue using property management systems.
- Assisting the wider business in putting together and developing a strong team to satisfy the growing business needs.
- Ad-hoc analytical support regarding the framing of future business decisions.
The Person to apply MUST be at least AAT qualified and have prior experience within property accounting. Successful applicants will have good knowledge of Real Estate and ideally a property specific accounting software as well as other bookkeeping software such as Sage or QuickBooks. Prior experience controlling finance procedures is also highly beneficial. This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career within a rapidly scaling business.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook.