Credit Control Manager
£30,000 to £35,000
Derbyshire, East Midlands
Are you looking to utilise your management skills and credit control knowledge to their full potential?
Then your next role could be as a Credit Control Manager within a well-established manufacturing organisation! This is a fantastic opportunity if you are wanting to put your acquired skills within team management and credit control into action, to support and advance processes including setting-up accounts, monthly reporting and chasing debts.
Some of your duties will include:
- Monitor, manage and support a credit control team.
- Handling escalated queries and claims.
- Reviewing and setting-up accounts.
- Maintaining ledgers through reviews and minimising debtors.
- Month end reporting and debtor reports.
- Liaising with management on new accounts.
- Ad-hoc duties and providing support where needed.
You should have achieved or have the abilities within:
- Experience in managing and leading a team.
- Knowledge of Credit Control Functions or Accounting processes.
- An advantage would to be qualified in Credit Management (CICM).
If this sounds of interest then please get in touch by phone, emailing your CV quoting our job reference DE939138 or apply online!
0115 9061 222
All contact details can be found via our website.