£40,000 to £50,000 plus Benefits
Leicestershire, East Midlands
Do you have the ability to dig into the details to enhance accuracy and business performance?
If you are an engaged and motivated Qualified accountant then you could be the Capital Accountant for a well-known establishment.
Some of your duties will include:
- Month end reporting and statutory reporting.
- Provide financial support focusing on capital, income and expenditure.
- Preparation of journals to ensure accurate management accounting.
- Reviews, reporting, fixed assets, reconciliations and cash flow.
- Working collaboratively and proactively to drive performance and continuous improvement.
- Assist with strategic decision making and requirements.
- Ad hoc duties when required.
You should have achieved or have the abilities within:
- ACA / ACCA / ACMA.
- Strong financial accounting experience.
- Ability to manipulate large volumes of data.