Interim Head of Finance Operations
Our client, a PE backed International business are looking for an Interim Head of Finance Operations, based in the North West 2-3 days per week and the remaining days from home, for a period of 6 months.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the Finance Operations team to ensure the essential business support processes are according to best practice.
- Establishing and leading a robust internal control environment to enable effective support through crucial market conditions.
- Represent the Finance Operations team with key stakeholders, to manage expectations and ensure that service level performance is at its best.
- Strategize and motivate new ways to improve processes, efficiency and automation within the operational team.
- Qualified accountant
- Demonstrate experience managing a transactional team, AR, AP etc.
- Strong financial and growth acumen able to drive financial performance according to business needs.
- Hands-on; good energy, able to partner at all levels of the business