Part Qualified Auditor
Accountable Recruitment are representing an established and successful accountancy practice in Liverpool who are looking to appoint a Part Qualified Auditor on a full time and permanent basis.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing practice who keeps on winning successful new tenders whilst working in a friendly supportive and sociable environment.
JOB TITLE: Part Qualified Auditor
JOB TYPE: Full time/ Permanent (flexi time available)
SALARY: Up to £23k (DOE)
- Assist and deliver high quality audit and accounts work on client engagements.
- Directly liaise with client staff and establish strong relationships with them.
- Work on the complex and significant risk areas of the audit and prioritise client work such that higher risk or time sensitive work is completed first.
- Prioritise and plan work to meet the expectations of the given client managing any conflicting pressures by making the best use of time and resources.
- Manage the client's reporting requirements and ensure that any expectations and/or deadlines are met.
Proven knowledge and experience of the audit process gained in a similar practice environment.
Currently working towards ACA/ACCA qualification.
Experience of using Audit systems and CCH.
Competent MS Office skills.
Good communication and presentation skills.
Ability to multi-task and work under pressure with accuracy and focus.
Strong organisation and time management skills.
Good interpersonal skills.
HOW TO APPLY: Contact Cameron Nuttall at Accountable Recruitment.