Senior Management Accountant
A Senior Management Accountant is required to join the European Division of a large and well-known business in Liverpool for a full-time, permanent role. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the region’s best employers in a senior role that is both rewarding and varied.
The successful candidate will have experience of leading on management accounts and reporting in a medium to large sized business and managing a small team.
The newly appointed Senior Management Accountant will:
- Lead the preparation of the monthly and quarterly management accounts process.
- Support the monthly management result.
- Ensure the balance sheet is accurate, compliant with accounting standards and fully understood.
- Ensure external auditors receive the information and support they require from the team to complete their audit. Work with the external audit team to provide the assurance required in the most effective way possible.
- Maintain strong relationship with the Finance Director and Financial Controller ensuring that both actual and plan outputs meet their needs and provide additional analysis support in line with their direction.
- Maintain strong relationship with Accounting & Analysis leader and Technical Accountant ensuring balance sheet inputs are in line with their expectation.
Applications are invited from qualified Management Accountants who demonstrate:
- Proven ability to manage complex financial reporting procedures.
- A track record of good judgement when reviewing and analysing complex results.
- An ability to embed effective and proportionate financial controls within team processes.
- Strong skills in relationship and stakeholder management.
- The ability to motivate others and influence those outside of his/her direct control.
Salary & Benefits
In return you will be offered:
- £52,000 - £58,000 per annum.
- Excellent benefits.
- Flexible working.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Senior Management Accountant to join one of the region’s best employers. Please apply using the form below.