Salary: £19,500 per annum
Closing date: Saturday 24th July 2021
Our client is one of the UK’s largest independent Group of Accident Repair Centres, with a network of 14 sites located across Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire and Humberside, with a turnover of £48m in 2019 and employing 360 staff, are looking for an Credit Controller to join their existing team.
- Responsible for your own sales ledger accounts which will involve chasing outstanding invoices via email and telephone .
- Working on a proactive basis ensuring invoices have been accepted and received by the WP and the public.
- Securing payment dates.
- Attending fortnightly credit control meetings
- Any other duties as requested by your line Manager
Our clients ideal candidate:
- Experience of working within a similar role
- Credit control and sales ledger experience would be advantageous
- Strong administration skills
- Team player
Our client is a multi-award winning group committed to providing first class vehicle repairs & customer service. Their repair centre’s hold a coveted BSi kitemark, along with industry leading insurer & manufacturer approvals. They’re proud of their reputation for being a professional & friendly repair group, so if you’re searching for a well-respected vehicle repairer that you can trust, you’ve found them.
#Jobs #Recruiting #CreditController #FinanceJobs #AccountsJobs #CreditControl #SalesLedger #York #YorkJobs