Senior Finance Manager - FTC
Currently recruiting for a Senior Finance Manager for a leading international manufacturing business. This a true market leading business with a permanent opportunity on offer after the 12-18 month FTC role, this is one of the most interesting divisions with a genuine opportunity to drive change and add value.
- Timely and accurate reporting to our parent company company, including monthly reporting, KPI's, fixed and variable cost analysis and cash flow to our regional head office.
- Analysis of accounts for use for use by management including variance, non-operating costs, expense, labour analysis and non-operating costs.
- Support/planning of Oracle implementation to include design, gap and fit analysis.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations review.
- Supervision of and responsibility for weekly and monthly cash flow forecasts
- Preparation of monthly forecasts and estimates.
- Timely and accurate submission of various national statistics data.
- Preparing the annual stock revaluation calculation.
- Working with all functions to assimilate budget data for submission deadlines as part of the annual plan process.
- Upload of budget data to JD Edwards ensuring full reconciliation with the income statement.
- Liaison with external auditors and produce statutory accounts and tax pack in accordance with GAAP, IFRS and IAS standards where applicable.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with ideally manufacturing experience and possess a background in reporting or operational finance with significant stakeholder management experience. The candidate will ideally have worked in a large, complex and fast paced environment.