Head of Finance & IT
£85,000 to £95,000 plus Bonus & Benefits
Shape and lead financial strategy of an exciting, fast growing multi faceted business is the agenda for this role. So if you are an operational and commercial leader who is confident in being an influential finance business partner to the founder please read on.
Joining a young and energetic leadership team, as the Head of Finance & IT you will need to be a hands on yet a strategic and operational forward thinker ready to take full responsibility for all financial & IT aspects of a multi divisional but interwoven business in wholesaling, distribution and e-commerce.
An insight to your responsibilities:
- Managing a proven finance team including mentoring, performance reviews and implement training provisions.
- Shape with the board and lead long term strategy, implement the requisite processes and support business planning.
- Analyse market trends to provide insight and influence potential changes.
- Monitor cashflow, financial transactions and exchange rates.
- Profitability assessment, risk analysis, budgeting, forecasting and KPIs.
- Ensure accurate compliance, policies are up to date and regulations are is adhered to.
- Be a proactive influencer who can work with integrity and think practically to deliver results under pressure.
Do you have the knowledge and experience?
- ACA / ACCA / ACMA
- Experienced of being a finance leader
- Background within an owner managed organisation, ideally retail, e-commerce or distribution
- Develop business strategies and plan accordingly
If this sounds of interest please contact ABPM Recruitment Ltd for more details or by emailing your CV and covering letter quoting our job reference EX939109 or applying online.
0115 9061 222
All contact details can be found via our website.
ABPM Recruitment Ltd are leading financial recruitment experts of Finance Directors and Qualified Accountants at board level to middle management across the East Midlands and West Midlands. Established in 1990 we possess the depth of knowledge and experience to provide the solution to your permanent, contract and interim appointments.