Senior Management Accountant
6 days left
- Full Time
Senior Management Accountant – Media Network – Central London - £45-50k
Trace are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to work within a large media business in central London. This is a permanent position but we are looking for someone who can start ASAP.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a large finance team, working in a fun and dynamic environment.
Duties/responsibilities include the following;
- Prepare monthly Reforecast budgets and Annual budgets
- Prepare monthly Headcount, Payroll and Revenue Analysis
- Prepare additional quarterly and annual reporting variance analysis including Payroll, Headcount, Revenue, New Business, Capex and Overhead Cost Analysis.
- Ensure balance sheet reconciliations are done for each month end (Prepayments, accruals, income accruals, deferred income, pensions, staff loans, intercompany loans etc.
- Review Cashflow and Working Capital reporting
- Assist with the audit pack preparation
- Assist with the preparation of statutory accounts
- Assist with month end closing procedures
- Act as the first port of call for Finance Manager for any finance related queries
- A Finalist/ Qualified Accountant (CA/ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Available immediately/short notice period
- Practical experience of group accounting
- Proactive with a can-do attitude
- Keen to work within a fast paced & progressive environment
Candidates will be considered immediately for interview.
Apply for Senior Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly