Tax Senior job in Norwich with leading firm. Study support offered for CTA
Hays are recruiting a Tax Senior for their client, a leading Accountancy Practice in Norwich.
You will join the Private Client Group department, where you will be managing a portfolio of personal tax clients and giving tax planning advice. Your role will involve drafting Self-Assessment tax returns, reviewing the returns prepared by colleagues and providing proactive tax planning advice to clients. You will be keen to provide a hands-on compliance role that exceeds client expectations and support your Partner/Manager team on advisory projects.
- Managing a portfolio of Self-Assessment personal tax returns
- Reviewing self-assessment returns prepared by team members
- Supporting the tax managers / partners
- Assisting with tax advisory work
- Managing workload and client expectations
- Working within budgets set at the planning stage
- Overseeing staff in preparation of tax returns, providing training where required and assisting with their development
- Ensuring the efficient use of appropriate software packages
To be successful you will ideally be ATT, CTA, ACA or ACCA qualified or part qualified and you will be able to demonstrate equivalent knowledge and understanding of Personal Tax.
Salary and benefits
- Competitive salary
- 3 x salary Death In Service
- Pension scheme (salary exchange)
- Paid professional subscriptions
- Rewards for client referrals
- Social responsibility and charity support
- Social and sports activities
- Suggestion scheme and Innovation Fund
- Paid holiday and option to purchase additional holiday through salary exchange
- Corporate membership providing discounts on theatre and arts
Please apply on line or contact Cara Whyte at Hays for more information