A services business based on the outskirts of Kimberley is seeking to hire a new Management Accountant to join their finance team for a full-time, temporary role. The role has the potential to go permanent and offer long-term progression for the right individual.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to make a difference to the wider business.
Your New Role
As the Management Accountant you will review cash flow management, be involved in control and reporting procedures for management. Key duties include:
- Assisting with the preparation of management accounts including looking at budgeting, forecasts, and cashflow.
- Production of monthly management information.
- Balance sheet control and general ledger accounting.
- Taking responsibility for all ledgers and following through the process to the end.
- Cash flow forecasting and reporting to management.
- Maintaining fixed asset.
- Processing monthly payroll for all staff of the business including dealing with SSP, SMP, P11Ds and collating all payroll information.
- Assisting with financial statements, tax returns and VAT returns.
- Providing support and cover to finance and administration teams on an ad hoc basis.
You will be qualified by experience, or qualified / part qualified AAT, ACCA or CIMA Management Accountant who demonstrates:
- A robust nature.
- A driven attitude.
- Immediate availability.
On offer is a competitive pro rata salary of up to £32,000 per annum, dependent on experience and qualification level.
If you would like to find out more or be considered for this Management Accountant role, please apply now.