Senior Management Accountant, Media, c.£50k + ben
5 days left
- Full Time
Are you a newly qualified accountant looking for a move out of practice and into industry? Or, are you a Management Accountant looking for a step up in your career? This could be the opportunity for you!
This Senior Management Accountant role is for an international advertising agency, who are doing some very exciting work. You will ensure complete monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reporting is completed. This is a great opportunity to join a thriving and creative environment, within a multi-billion-dollar global business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist agency CFO in producing annual budgets and monthly reforecasts
- Preparation of management accounts for the group entity
- Take ownership of overhead cost budgeting in conjunction with agency
- Produce monthly P & L including commentary on all material variances.
- Prepare analysis of all balance sheet entries
- Responsibility for the reconciliation of payroll to the general ledger and preparation of monthly salary journals
- Assist with the preparation and analysis of monthly forecasts and annual budgets
- Preparation of year-end financial statements including liaising with auditors
- Statutory reporting and tax reviews
Are you the right candidate?
- Qualified ACA/ACCA or CIMA
- Strong double entry bookkeeping knowledge is essential in this role
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Experience of Hyperion and Microsoft Dynamics AX are beneficial but not essential
- Takes pride in great work, able to prioritise workload and delivers results
- Pro-active and with a can-do attitude and able to handle tasks and drive results without close supervision
- A team player who actively supports others around them but also with ability to work independently
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to communicate at all levels
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.
Apply for Senior Management Accountant, Media, c.£50k + ben
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly