EXCLUSIVE ROLE: My client is a highly-profitable, long-established business based near Dudley in the West Midlands. Due to an internal move, and greater levels of activity within their markets, I am now seeking a Financial Controller to manage the financial activities of their manufacturing unit.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to take that next step. You will be fully supported by the senior management team, in a visible role that will have responsibility for the financial reporting for a £250m turnover business.
The successful candidate will be likely to have the following experience and attributes:
- strategic level involvement in financial analysis and performance reviews
- a "partnering" approach with other areas across the business
- full Chartered qualification status, with exposure to a manufacturing environment
- an ability to manage staff both locally and remotely
- a strong track record in process improvement, with a "value add" attitude to the functions of a finance team
This will be a challenging and rewarding role for an individual with a desire to drive change and raise their profile across the organisation.