Reporting Analyst - Publishing
Handle have teamed up with an established and well respected publishing house, to find their next Reporting Analyst. A part of the vibrant,friendly and ever-growing finance division, the successful applicant will be reporting into the Senior Management Accountant and will be responsible for producing insightful analysis to various teams across the wider business. Based in Central London, the ideal candidate will have excellent excel skills, possess keen attention to detail and prior media/creative/publishing experience.
- Analysing large amounts of data across profit, sales, customer and commercial
- Analysing trends and providing insights and data commentary
- Interpretation and manipulation of data to clearly drive decision making for division
- Ensuring data accuracy and quality
- Streamlining and enhancing processes to ensure optimum results
- Strong numerical skills
- Adept at handling large data sets
- Clear and confident communicator
- Prior experience within Analysis for finance
- Very Strong excel skills and highly analytical
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.