Interim Finance Manager (3 month+ contract)
Interim Finance Manager - £60,000 - £70,000 (dependent on experience)
3 month contract with possibility to extend.
ACA / ACCA or CIMA Qualified
Satrt date: ASAP
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a confident, technically strong InterimFinance Manager, (ACA , ACCA or CIMA qualified) to join a growing technology and property consultancy group in West London. Following on from a period of recent expansion through organic growth and developing new markets,the Interim Finance Manager will play an integral part in the future success of the business.
Reporting into the CFO, the Interim Finance Manager will provide financial and operational support to the business and oversee the smooth running of the finance department. Working in a small team, repsonsibilities will include; accounting,forecasting,consolidations, management accounts,cash flow analysis, VAT returns and the provision of board level reporting.On the strategic side, the Interim Finance Manager will help develop financial growth initiatives and provide transparent financial insight into the business.
Requirements for this Interim Finance Manager role are as follows:
- qualified ACA, CIMA or ACCA accountant
- preference for somebody with 2- 6 years PQE
- previous property experience is advantageous but not essential
- previous exposure to a fast growing business highly advantageous
- ability to hit the ground running
- technically strong with extensive knowledge of UK GAAP
- proven experience of working with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables.
- ability to liaise with non finance teams and key stakeholder management
This Interim Finance Manager role is a superb opportunity to join a fast moving, successful business and whilst the role will initially be offered on a 3 month fixed term contract basis, there is potential for this to be extended
(Please note due to the anticipated high volume of applicants, successful candidates only will be contacted directly by GMT)