General Ledger Accountant
My client is looking to recruit a talented General Ledger Accountant to provide financial support to the business.
Reporting into the Financial Controller the role will be responsible for ensuring all day to day and monthly transactions are accounted for.
Responsibilities will include:
- Month end reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Reviewing cost and revenue nominal ledgers
- Posting monthly revenue figures
- Prepayments and accruals adjustments
- Reconciling fixed asset ledger
- Cost recharges across entities
- Reconciliation of all intercompany balances
- A variety of ad-hoc project work
You will have previous experience of a similar role preferably in a fast paced environment along with excellent communication skills and an excellent attention to detail.
The company can offer excellent opportunities for career progression.
To apply, please send your CV in the first instance.