Chief Financial Officer
With a valuable portfolio created over several years of investment , our client has recently secured significant investment from two of the investors in Dragons Den and are planning for a very exciting future. We are looking to recruit a first-class CFO to lead through an accelerated growth stage and support the CEO with his future ambitions.
This is a rare opportunity that offers the chance to be involved in an exciting business, in an industry that will appeal to many, with a strong leadership team and with significant financial incentives.
- Managing investor relations, funding and working capital.
- Key contribution to the financial strategy, preparing a financial infrastructure that will support the pace of growth.
- Supporting operational and commercial activity to ensure new tenders, pricing and contracts are designed for optimal returns.
- All levels of statutory reporting, taxation, foreign currency and treasury management
Candidates will be able to demonstrate the following experience or aptitude;
- Qualified accountant with experience of operating at FD / CFO level
- A thorough understanding of financial leadership in an entrepreneurial invested business
- Capable of adapting from a small “start-up” phase, through high growth
- Able to demonstrate excellent performance in leadership, communication, planning and autonomy competencies
There is a very attractive long-term reward opportunity, with a starting package of;
- Competitive £six figure salary
- Future equity
- Other Director benefits
Pratap Partnership are retained on this opportunity on an exclusive basis. Gillian McBride is leading on this role with support from Nik Pratap .