Interim Finance Business Partner
Interim Finance Business Partner needed for a market leading and instantly recognisable media business. The main focus of this position will be to provide robust financial and sales analysis to finance teams and senior stakeholders to make effective commercial decisions. This is a fantastic opportunity for an established Analyst to get their foot in the door of a highly reputable, blue chip organisation!
- Supporting the Head of Finance and the business in all aspects of the budgeting and forecasting processes, and tracking ongoing performance of a number of different functions across the business
- Business Partner with key senior stakeholders, advising on the financial out turn and future direction of each support function
- Preparation of cost centre reporting for key stakeholders allowing them to track their spend versus forecast
- Preparation of board packs for quarterly board meetings as part of the forecast process
- Complete and maintain the long-term business strategy for the division
- Qualified accountant - CIMA, ACA, ACCA or similar
- Have worked in a similar FP&A or Management Accounting role
- Strong numerical and analytical skills reflecting an ability to manipulate and interpret data
- Proficient in Excel and advanced modelling skills
- Knowledge of SAP is desirable
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.