Group Accountant - 12 months FTC
£55,000 - £60,000
12 months FTC
Yorkshire / Working from home
Join this innovative, large organisation in a period of growth, in their Group Finance Team. In the role you will lead on all aspects of accounting policy, technical accounting support for commercial projects and new standard implementation, in addition to playing a key role in internal and external financial reporting.
- Provides a range of accounting knowledge, insight and analysis across the group
- Acquisition accounting assistance
- Assisting in delivering the year end results & disclosures
- Work with the wider Finance team to prepare external consolidated financial reporting
- Key point of contact with the auditors, drafting technical papers to support accounting treatment adopted
- Assist with the preparation of papers and reports for Audit Committee and Board
- A key role in the development of the Group's financial accounting and reporting capabilities, responding to senior stakeholder requirements
- Ad-hoc projects.
Key skills and experience needed
- ACA or ACCA qualified accountant
- Able to work internationally remotely and develop relationships to deliver
- Self starter, have to be able to work independently
- Can have industry experience
- Needs someone with proven hands on experience of financial accounting.