Head of Finance
fdu is recruiting the Head of Finance for a Private Equity (PE) backed Technology / SaaS client based in Oxford.
With a global head count currently standing at 150, our client is the market leader across 2 continents and expanding into the US. They are expanding their international footprint and expecting to continue its current growth rate of 45% YoY.
All of which mean that it is the right time for this Technology / SaaS client to recruit a Head of Finance to manage the Finance function and support international expansion.
Reporting into the COO/CFO your role will span financial reporting and financial planning and analysis. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Day to day management of the finance function
- Statutory accounts preparation and group consolidation (US and US).
- Management reporting, establishing and measuring KPI’s and other key business metrics.
- Managing period end close.
- Leading the budgeting process; forecasting and variance analysis.
- Producing high quality financial insights to support the decision-making process.
- Support / lead scale-up finance projects to support growth (e.g., new systems implementation).
- Qualified Accountant; anticipated that you will be Practice trained (ACA) as we require a strong technical skill set including consolidations and tax. Ideally 5+ years PQE.
- Systems integration / implementation.
- Highly analytical, able to build a sophisticated financial planning & analysis (fp&a) function.
- Management experience, the ability to grow and develop a team.
- Proven experience in a high growth environment: start-up or SME.
- Ideally have small and large company experience; bringing both the knowledge of how to operate and behave in a growth company, and financial best practice.