Financial Controller to support a £6 million T/O manufacturing business who are part of a larger Group. The role will see you reporting into a highly experienced Head of Finance who will offer you autonomy, but is also there to support and develop you to reach your career goals.
Salary on offer is £55,000 per annum.
The right candidate must be qualified and cost accounting knowledge is a must .
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Experience of Cost Accounting is a must have
- Responsible for producing the monthly Management Accounts and ensure their integrity
- Provide monthly reporting and commentary
- Business partner Operations to discuss the monthly results
- Managing and developing a team of 2
- Develop and drive forward looking management information that can contribute to the performance and development of your business area
- Active involvement and contribution to improving the wider finance function and the finance timetable
- Look to utilise technology and systems to maximise business opportunities and efficiencies
As the successful Financial Controller you will be / have:
- A fully qualified accountant - ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- A good team player and leader
- Ambitious with an inquisitive mindset
- The ability to work closely with Senior Management and communicate at all levels
- Strong Excel skills