A well-established Accountancy Practice is recruiting for a Qualified or Part-Qualified Auditor to join their team based in North Yorkshire for a full-time, permanent position.
The role will be mainly based in Scarborough, with the successful Auditor working with businesses throughout the region as an integral part of the audit team.
Your New Role
Reporting into the Audit Manager, key responsibilities will include:
- The planning and execution of audits.
- Preparation of accounts and reports.
- Working on-site with a variety of businesses ranging from large incorporations to owner-managed companies.
- Building strong relationships with clients.
- Supporting businesses to improve their systems and efficiency.
- Supporting junior members of the team.
We are keen to speak with Auditors who fit the below criteria:
- Studying (or has completed) ACA or ACCA qualification or equivalent.
- Experience of audit within an accountancy practice.
- Experience of working within a team on external audits.
- Has excellent communication skills and is good at building relationships.
Salary & Benefits
The successful Auditor will be supported fully in the completion of their study (if not already qualified) alongside receiving a competitive salary of £23,000 - £28,000 per annum. Excellent opportunities for progression are also available.
If you would like to find out more about this Auditor role, please apply today.