An accountancy practice is currently recruiting for an Accounts Semi-Senior to join their small team on the outskirts of Scarborough. This is a full-time, permanent position.
The practice has multiple offices throughout Yorkshire and offer accountancy and business advice services to owner managed and family-run businesses. This is an excellent opportunity that will provide professional mentoring and study support.
Your New Role
The Accounts Semi-Senior will be responsible for preparing Sole Trader, Partnership and Limited Companies accounts along with tax computations.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Building relationships with new clients.
- Preparation Sole Trader, Partnership and Limited Companies accounts.
- Preparation of Tax Computations.
- Bookkeeping and Payroll duties.
- Filing Tax Returns and Company accounts.
- Some ad hoc admin duties.
Skills and experience required to be successful in this Accounts Semi-Senior position include:
- Currently studying or completed AAT qualification.
- Previous experience within an accountancy practice.
- Good knowledge of accounts preparation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience of Xero accounting software would be advantageous.
On offer is a salary of £20,000 - £25,000 per annum, dependent on experience and qualification level.
Based between Scarborough and Bridlington, this role is easily accessible from surrounding areas and on-site parking will be provided.
If you are looking for your next challenge within practice, please apply now to find out more about this Accounts Semi-Senior opportunity.