Up to £25k (DOE) p/a + Benefits
Full time - Permanent
Castle Donington office / Leicester (Blaby) office
Hamilton Woods Associates have a fantastic opportunity for a prestigious exclusive client based in Castle Donington expanding their transactional finance team.
Key Accountabilities of the Credit Controller:
- Chasing overdue accounts
- Complex query resolution to ensure prompt payment of invoices
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Raising sales credit notes where necessary
- Credit checking and setting up new customer accounts
- Processing all customer invoices
- Working to tight deadlines
- Building rapport with customers to ensure prompt payment
- Any other credit control and sales ledger duties
- Working on behalf of multiple businesses as their Credit Controller
- Demonstrable experience as a Credit Controller
- Excellent communicator
- Attention to detail
Great benefits and flexible working with a company that offers great development and support.
Immediate interviews are available.