Liquidity Reporting Manager, Regulatory Reporting
I’m recruiting for one of the best Private Bank/Wealth Manager in Europe looking for a Liquidity Reporting Manager to join their team based in Mayfair. The Liquidity Reporting Manager is responsible for the delivery of all liquidity PRA returns, daily monitoring of the bank’s liquidity position and other relevant internal reporting. You will be responsible for reviewing and correcting issues raised by the liquidity reporting team, reviewing and identifying controls and data deficiencies, and investigating and remediating them. You will have 1 direct report and a couple of other dotted line responsibilities.
The Bank is going through a period of change, so as well as taking ownership of the reporting, you will also be expected to roll your sleeves up and get stuck into some of the ongoing project and process improvement work. They have a NSFR project and a system migration from Globis to Temenos Transact (T24) they are looking to complete within the next 18 months or so.
- Timely and accurate production and submission of all liquidity regulatory returns, including LCR, PRA 110, NSFR, ALMM Intraday Liquidity, AE reporting and internal MI reporting
- Continuously improve the controls environment of the liquidity reporting framework
- Influencing change to enhance the quality of data from upstream data suppliers used in the liquidity reporting metrics
- Responsible for horizon scanning
- Manage UAT and regression testing
- Being the subject matter expert of liquidity reporting rules, being able to interpret ambiguous regulations supported with documented rationale, identifying the spirit and the purpose of the rules
- Remediation activities such as data sourcing and transformation, calculation and process improvements inside and outside of the Vermeg reporting engine
- Must have strong Liquidity Reporting experience, ideally from a Private Bank
- Be a fully qualified accountant – ACA, CIMA, ACCA
- Management experienced required
- Required excellent working knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint and highly desirable, ability to programme in VBA
- Substantial experience of liaising with and reporting to regulatory authorities
- Highly desirable to also be an SME in international regulatory standards e.g. Basel
Salaries are in the region of £80,000 - £85,000 dependant on experience + 20% bonus & benefits.
If you are keen on joining one of the best and most reputable Banks and Wealth Managers in the City, please get in touch with Harry Coleman at Trace Recruitment.
Apply for Liquidity Reporting Manager, Regulatory Reporting
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly