First Time Mover- Group Reporting Manager
As the Group Reporting Manager, you will be a key point of contact as the business works to streamline and future-proof the finance function. Having experienced significant year on year growth, and with no intention of that slowing down, we require the Group Reporting Manager to really know what good looks like in terms of processes, systems, and policies to drive best in class financial reporting, with BI being the key initiative to implement.
Independent supplier of construction materials.
- Preparation of Group monthly results and supporting analysis;
- Preparation of Group Consolidated P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow monthly
- Ownership of management reporting within the business;
- Liaison with joint venture finance teams on reporting;
- Preparation, review and co-ordination on the Group executive reporting to the Board
- Review of daily numbers and assisting the business with reporting accurate numbers, with gap analysis to each financial period
- Owning the Group forecast model (P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash flow)
- Assist the Group Finance Director co-ordinate Group budget preparation and pulling together, update of Group finance model and forecasting balance sheets and cash flows, and ensuring compliance with banking covenants
- Assist the Group Finance Director on any adhoc external group reporting required (i. preparation of presentation pack for Credit Insurers, possible floatation etc.)
KPI reporting and business intelligence
- Manage the information and systems to report KPIs
- Implement a BI strategy and data warehouse
- Assist the business in identifying KPIs to monitor and reporting against these
- Work with the online business
Banks and Covenant Reporting
- Ownership of DSO and DPO calculations for whole group
- Monthly bank covenant compliance reporting to banking syndicate (debt turn, dilution, concentration for all companies in group in syndicated loan)
- Preparation of monthly MI pack for whole group
- Preparation of quarterly compliance certificate from covenant calculations output from group forecast model within 30 days of quarter end.
- Use various forecasting to predict issues with covenant compliance and alert CFO / Group Finance Director in advance, so can action.
* ACA/ACCA qualified with 3-4 years post qualification experience
* Must have a reporting and analysis background
* A data and BI background would be preferable
* Must be highly diligent and be able to manage key stakeholders
* An Ability to work under own initiative and proactively solve problems
* Ability to meet strict reporting deadlines & proactively manage workload
* Communication skills are critical across all levels of the business
Competitive package and benefits.
Fantastic progression opportunities.