Finance Director – Package up to £90,000
A high-profile Finance Director role within a leading chemical manufacturing business in Goole.
Technikraft have received significant private equity investment from PHD equity partners to help drive business growth and are now looking for a permanent Finance Director to join the leadership team. There is an experienced executive board, a strong branding and with an exciting plan of growth and potential acquisitions over the coming years.
There is an opportunity for equity involvement within the business in the foreseeable future – This is a clear attraction of the role, but should not be a distraction from the range of immediate deliverables;
- Setting and leading all aspects of the financial strategy
- Working closely with the Managing Director and Technical Sales Director to help the business make commercial decisions.
- Developing better budgetary & management reporting controls
- Working capital management – through effective processes and gaining the buy-in from other departmental leads
- Statutory and financial reporting
- Developing a new internal audit system
- Leading a small finance team
- Taking a key role in ensuring regulatory compliance
- Overseeing and developing the finance system
We are not limiting this search to any particular qualification however strong technical accountancy training from practice is preferable. Previous experience working within the manufacturing sector is essential along with a strong strength of character, people skills and shared values.
- Hands-on, commercial and operationally minded – able to demonstrate the skills to strengthen collaboration between finance and manufacturing operations
- High levels of drive, ambition and energy
- Able to balance the long-term objectives of the business with the day-to-day demands
- Strong and robust personality – experienced in working in a culture of collaboration, results-focus and direct communication
- Motivated by plans for growth – ideally from a very early stage of development
The key attractions for potential candidates can be summarised;
- An opportunity to work within Private equity and an experienced leadership team who have superb reputations based on their considerable successes to date
- Working as Finance Director for a highly profitable manufacturing business in the area.
- Lots of opportunities to be involved in key business decision making .