My client is a high-performing organisation based near Dudley. Recent growth efforts, including some significant acquisitions, has created a role for a Financial Accountant, with a view to adding technical strength to their finance team.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, the main purpose of this role will be to offer expertise in all areas of financial accounting and reporting. This will be highly varied, including the following responsibilities:
- all aspects of the monthly management accounting timetable
- year end packs and all audit prep requirements
- reviewing transactional activity
- VAT returns
- supporting the budgeting & forecasting process
- using your technical talents to improve reporting quality & compliance
We seek a fully qualified accountant, who feels they are ready to take the next step up the ladder into a role that will offer a genuine career path to senior financial management. You will also gain visibility and exposure to the management accounting and financial planning teams, offering the full range of responsibilities as the role develops.