£55,000 - £65,000
Hamilton Woods Associates is recruiting for a great business in the Coventry area who are looking to strengthen their finance team through the addition of an FP&A Manager who can provide commercial decision support to the internal departments. As the finance team is underdeveloped in terms of its business partnering capability, you will work with the business in terms of defining what it needs strategically in sales and operations and ensure the necessary reports and analysis are in place to drive results.
- Support, challenge and drive the strategic and financial decisions and priorities, with a focus on financial performance delivery.
- Coordinate, together with FP&A, the preparation of business forecasts and financials that are transparent and reliable.
- Enhance internal processes, allowing more time for innovative, insightful and thought-provoking value-add analysis.
- Help drive sustainable performance improvement and the development of talent within the FBP community.
The Successful Candidate
- Recognised Accounting Qualification (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) or equivalent.
- Demonstrated Business Partnering & FP&A experience to act as a trusted advisor using strategic insight to deliver tangible performance improvements.
- Proven ability to adapt a style of financial information presentation to suit a range of stakeholders, both financial and non-financial.
- Extensive experience in financial analysis and investment appraisal, with a track record of successful delivery.
- Highly proficient in Excel (Macro's, Pivot Tables, VBA) and advanced PowerPoint skills.
- The ability to partner with the Finance data office in building and implementing software and tools to manage data aggregation and integration of non-financial and financial datasets in a rigorous, systematic and well-managed manner.
- Experience in leading planning, forecasting and budgeting processes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships across the business.
- Strong ability to influence and impact the decisions and financial performance of senior stakeholders and their teams and to provide sound judgement in areas where decisions can have a significant financial impact.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Sound commercial skills and experience.
- Proactively maintaining continued professional development under relevant accountancy body or other recognised professional development.