One of the top, global advertising agencies is looking for a commercially focused Finance Manager to support the UK arm of the business.
They are incredibly busy and want to find a hands-on and proactive Finance Manager or Management Accountant to support them over the next six months.
Core responsibilities include client finance portfolio management and assisting with month-end, but this really is a role that can be shaped around your strengths fitting in with their existing team.
Great chance to be part of a leading agency, which boasts an enviable client list and a multitude of award wins.
This is a six-month contract initially with the potential to extend. You will be home-based for now, but the office is open, should you prefer to work elsewhere.
Finance Manager | The Role
- Assisting with the production of monthly management accounts
- Project reconciliations
- Monthly Revenue recognition
- Business partnering with Creative and Account Directors
- Assisting the Financial Controller with year-end reporting
- Potentially supporting a system's implementation
- Ad hoc project work
Finance Manager | Who we’re looking for
- Must have revenue recognition experience
- Advertising/media/ marcomms experience beneficial but other time / professional services sector experience considered
- Good with systems - an understanding of media systems such as Maconomy or Paprika helpful
- Immediately available or on short notice
Due to the large number of applicants we receive from web-based job advertisements, it is the policy of RedHat only to contact candidates that have the relevant skillset for our current portfolio of clients.
If you do not receive a reply you have not been successful this time but please do not hesitate to contact us again in the future.