Home Based (1 day in the office, Crick)
£60,000 - £70,000 (DOE)
Full time, Permanent
Hamilton Woods are recruiting for a Tax Manager to join up with one of our client's wider finance teams at their Head Offices in Crick. This role comes with a flexible working from home hybrid approach (1 day in the office).
As a Tax Manager, you will play a crucial role in the wider Finance team. You need to be confident, an effective communicator and be able to work under pressure. In return we can offer you a great opportunity to join a dynamic environment, working with like-minded individuals, that will support your career development.
Key Accountabilities of the Tax Manager:
- Working collaboratively with members of the wider Global Tax team and Finance to execute and manager tax provisioning, tax compliance and reporting functions.
- Manage and review the preparation of UK Tax Computations and Returns
- Manage the responses to tax audits and tax authorities.
- Work closely with Finance/Accounting teams of tax related matters for statutory financial statement filings and audit.
- Support the wider Tax team in determining implications of tax legislative developments.
- Ideally a qualified Accountant/Tax Accountant (ACCA, CA, CTA or equivalent) with extensive tax experience
- Extensive demonstrative experience leading on Tax Compliance
- Demonstrated experience coming from a Corporate Tax focused role
If you would like to apply for this Tax Manager role, please get in contact with your CV and current package details