Finance Manager job Top 10 Firm ACA ACCA Management Accounts Internal Finance working from home
Your new company
My client is an International Top 10 Firm of Chartered Accountants with an excellent reputation, seeks a qualified Finance Manager to join their internal finance team. This role would suit someone already in Practice looking to make a 'first move to industry', for a management accountant or a finance business partner looking to assist and drive the free reporting and revenue channels for this firm.
Your new role
- Regularly liaise with the central Finance function, overseeing the month end and year end processes.
- Oversee regular management reporting
- Oversee the annual budget for SBU and individual streams: liaising with SBU head, stream heads and central Finance team as appropriate and overseeing the input of the data into the Firm's budget model
- Working Capital management for the group - ensuring that bills, recoveries and cash collections are managed effectively and efficiently; challenging performance in these areas where required and agreeing appropriate action to take when issues arise
- Drive the standardisation of MI and preparation of monthly packs
- Provide monthly financial analysis and reporting to the stream and SBU heads and the Group Financial Controller to enable informed planning and decision making. Including budget, rolling forecast, key performance indicators and analysis of variances
- Provide trend analysis with timely identification of causes of risks/ problems with prompt suggestion for relevant actions, particularly including revenue, recoverability, staff utilisation, work in progress, debt.
- Assist in the production and preparation of business plans and support the stream and SBU heads in identifying and developing strategy for the group and individual sub-streams; providing support in driving through these strategic decisions
- Support the stream and SBU heads in identifying and developing strategy for the group and individual sub streams; providing support in driving through these strategic decisions, showing initiative and problem solving
- Supporting stream and SBU heads to ensure there remains a continued consistency of approach around the partner group and making suggestions for how processes and procedures can be improved
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a qualified accountant, ACA or ACCA or equivalent, working in a similar role or searching from an in-house finance role within a leading Chartered Accountancy Firm. You will have excellent communication skills, comfortable with presenting data confidently to heads of department and partners alike. You will be able to analyse data and convey findings in a clear and concise manner, gaining the trust and understanding of senior stakeholders..
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary dependent on experience up to £60,000 plus a long list of benefits, including death in service, private medical cover and a leading pension. Flexible working options available with the opportunity to work remotely for the majority of time, office attendance will be required for internal meetings and presentations.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.