FP&A Finance Analyst
MERJE are partnered with a leading Manchester based Financial Services business. Following some changes internally they have new requirement for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their Personal Finance FP&A team.
You will provide financial analysis and insight to enable both regular monthly reporting and ad hoc evaluation of data, plus development of models and analysis to aid business decisions.
You will also be responsible for providing FP&A support to the Personal Finance division; working closely alongside both finance and non-finance stakeholders.
- Ensure the production, delivery, understanding and presentation of insightful financial analysis; proactively developing new analysis and insight to support business decisions
- Maintain and develop the models for month end reporting using excel, powerquery and MDX; including forecast and budget comparators
- Work in collaboration across Personal Finance and Group functions
- Monthly cost analysis to provide transparency of costs from both central functions and the PF division
- Provide analysis of cost per loan by activity including cost to sell, cost to process and cost to serve
- Monthly analysis of PF funding, providing insight on where loans are funded and the impact on the cost of funds
- Support the forecasting and budgeting process, including cost analysis
- Provide regular unpaid invoice analysis to the PF Exco, working with the Group Finance team
- Contribute to a wide range of projects and initiatives as required
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
- Qualified Accountant CIMA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent accountancy qualifications
- Strong Excel and IT skills
- Experience of data analysis and insight
- Experience of Financial Planning and Analysis
- Ability to choose and use a range of financial tools and techniques
- Motivated to take ownership of own work and seek further responsibility
- Commercially focused
- Experience of working in Financial Services
- Business partnering or stakeholder management experience
Your Pay and Benefits:
A highly competitive salary of £37-45,000 depending upon experience plus, a range of company benefits, including shared reward scheme, discretionary bonus, 24 days holiday plus your Birthday, entitlement increases over time, holiday purchase scheme, matched pension contribution, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, access to company's holiday homes, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Career development opportunities are excellent and where possible we offer sponsorship of relevant qualifications.
Please note, should you not receive feedback within 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.