Commercial Finance Manager
A fantastic Commercial Finance opportunity has risen for a global agency specialising in pharmaceutical healthcare. This would suit someone who’s got strong commercial acumen and who’s keen to work with people and focus on strategic finance, being a strong number two to a Commercial Director.
· Develop, implement and run client reporting process including required tools implementation, ensuring compliance vs contractual obligations or agreed incremental needs, working with multiple agency networks, operations & finance teams.
· Provide commercial support to the Operations Team on SOW management including liaising with the finance teams where billing is centralized.
· Review and analyze quarterly revenue & profitability reports, work with agency networks to ensure data accuracy; make recommendations for profitability improvement.
· Support Client Business Director on overall commercial & contractual matters, including putting together pricing proposals and managing compliance vs all contractual terms.
- Previous industry experience in a commercial role
- Experience with developing scopes of work, staff plans, and various pricing models
- Experience in analyzing and managing client P&L’s.
- Experience and familiarity with client contractual terms.