Award winning, independent Global Advertising Agency are looking for an ambitious and systems savvy Finance Analyst. Working alongside the Head of FP&A and Group Finance Director, helping manage a new system implementation and developing enhanced KPI reporting across the group.
Finance Analyst - The Role
- Continuing to develop revenue and commercial reporting in the new finance system - focussing on resource tracking, client profitability, client servicing etc, as well improving working capital reports
- Troubleshoot general system queries and look to find solutions/provide training
- Support in standardising monthly packs across the group
- Developing format for regular top line variance analysis on P&L and working capital providing snapshot summaries for the Group FD
- Supporting development of enhanced KPI reporting
- Working on NCA reporting to ensure consistent approach across the group and real time updates
- Support with other reporting requests/analysis - e.g. Gender Pay Gap, IR35, other internal initiatives
Finance Analyst - The Person
- Strong systems experience and a proven track record for providing meaningful analysis.
- Self sufficient and bring ideas to the table rather than being someone to follow instructions.
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified