Commercial Finance Manager
- Full Time
A large and well-known brand in Warrington is looking to recruit a Commercial Finance Manager for a full-time, permanent position.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the North West's leading businesses and develop a long and successful career. Our client has an excellent reputation and is a market leader in their sector. They have grown considerably over the last 10 years and are now looking for an ambitious and dynamic Commercial Finance Manager to join what is a well-established and high performing finance team.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work in a value adding role that offers autonomy and the chance to drive business performance. The newly appointed Commercial Finance Manager will possess first class communication skills and the ability to build relationships quickly both within finance and operations.
Ideally, candidates will have a strong management accounts background and experience of working in a large business or fast paced FMCG environment or something similar.
Our client is based in Warrington but offers flexible working alongside a benefits package that is hard to beat. This is a brilliant opportunity not to be missed.
Your New Role
Key duties of the incoming Finance Manager will include:
- Engaging with operations managers to ensure stability and integrity of budgets.
- Analysing data and trends to promote process improvements and efficiencies.
- Monthly/bi-monthly reviews with cost centre managers to ensure they are aware of their current performance and any corrective actions needed.
- Supporting the Annual Budget preparation for Operational cost centres.
- Ensuring accurate and timely forecasting and reporting of spend.
- Providing comprehensive and accurate reporting.
- Partnering with the Operations Function to drive continuous process improvement.
Applicants to this role should demonstrate the below:
- Qualified accountant or finalist – ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to partner outside of finance.
- Team player with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to develop and improve working procedures and processes.
- Takes full ownership of areas of own responsibility and is delivery focused.
- Results oriented, with the ability to take decisions quickly and the resilience to challenge/be challenged.
- The ideal candidate will be a problem solver with good influencing skills and a logical approach to complicated tasks.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines in a detail-oriented performance driven business.
Salary & Benefits
On offer for the Finance Manager will be:
- £40,000 - £50,000 per annum.
- Competitive benefits.
- Enhanced pension.
- Flexible working.
If you would like to discuss this Commercial Finance Manager opportunity in greater detail, please apply today.
Apply for Commercial Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly