Assistant Manager – Analytics and Modelling
Our Client, one of the largest global Consultancies, are currently expanding their Analytics & Audit Assurance division at Assistant Manager and Manager levels. The group offers a unique career opportunity to work across a range of Financial Services clients and services in a supporting, challenging, dynamic and fast-growth environment.
They are looking for successful candidates who will have responsibility for delivery across a range of analytics and modelling offerings within financial services. Someone who will understand their clients' industry and be able to anticipate complex business problems and the issues they face, recommending appropriate action.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have or be;
- Experience of working in an analytics or modelling team in the financial services industry
- Advanced technical experience with programming languages such as Python, SQL, VBA
- Proactive with a desire to continue learning and developing your skills;
- Exceptional analytical capabilities and a genuine passion for auditing & problem solving;
- An eye for detail, and a structured and thorough approach to delivering high quality output;
For a confidential discussion and more information please contact Ebony James on 0161 234 0312.