Interim Group Finance Analyst
Handle Recruitment are working with a market leading, blue-chip media giant, who are looking for an Interim Group Finance Analyst. The purpose of this position will be to support the Group Finance Manager in all Group reporting and analysis and creation and maintenance of appropriate financial models. This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified accountant, to work at such a highly reputable brand.
Key responsibilities include -
- Quarterly forecasting, including consolidation and analysis of regional plans and developing P&L, balance sheet and cash forecasts where required
- Complete monthly and quarterly commentary and variance analysis for assigned areas
- Produce timely, accurate and high-quality consolidated management reports
- Present analysis to board members with recommendations
- Creation and maintenance of complex financial models
- Business partner with regional finance teams, other teams within Group Finance and other stakeholders around the business to build effective working relationships.
- Qualified Accountant - CIMA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent
- Experience of forecasting, reporting and consolidations in a complex multinational, multi-currency business
- Strong numerical and analytical skills reflecting an ability to manipulate and interpret data
- Have worked in another large media organisation
- Proficiency in Excel and advanced modelling skills with the ability to create and maintain complex financial models
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.